Four years after releasing her self-titled debut album in 2013, Danielle Bradbery is back in the studio working on her sophomore offering, I Don’t Believe We’ve Met, which will drop on Dec. 1.
The Season 4 winner of The Voice has already given fans a taste of what’s to come by releasing the album’s lead single, “Sway,” to digital outlets in June—the tune goes for adds on country radio later this month.
“I am more than ready to reintroduce myself with music that is true to my story and my sound after diving into the writing process over the past four years,” said Danielle. “With I Don’t Believe We’ve Met, I got the opportunity to work with amazing writers and producers that brought out my unique style and allowed me to tap into so many different influences. This is the beginning of a new chapter for me, and I am so excited for everyone to hear what we’ve made.”
Danielle co-wrote seven of the 10 tracks on the new album. Additional songwriters include Thomas Rhett, Josh Kerr, Rhett Akins, Jaren Johnston, Heather Morgan and more.
I Don’t Believe We’ve Met Track List and Songwriters
- “Sway” (Danielle Bradbery, Johan Fansson, Emily Weisband)
- “Potential” (Danielle Bradbery, Johan Lindbrandt, Emily Weisband)
- “What Are We Doing” (Danielle Bradbery, Sam Ellis, Thomas Rhett, Emily Weisband)
- “Worth It” (Danielle Bradbery, Jeff Pardo, Molly Reed)
- “Can’t Stay Mad” (Danielle Bradbery, Ian Franzino, Andrew Haas, Steph Jones)
- “Messy” (Danielle Bradbery, Hannah Ellis, Josh Kerr)
- “Red Wine + White Couch” (Nicolle Galyon, Alysa Vanderheym, Emily Weisband)
- “Hello Summer” (Rhett Akins, Julian Bunetta, Jaren Johnston, Thomas Rhett)
- “Human Diary” (Josh Kerr, Emily Weisband)
- “Laying Low” (Danielle Bradbery, Jason Gantt, Heather Morgan)